Frustration all over! Angels game tonight...

I love the idea that I can wake up around 9 a.m. and the NASCAR race is just starting....so just lying in bed here in Anaheim as I decide what I want to do before the Angels game tonight....

My sports watching pattern is now used to watching East-Coast hockey and baseball games at 4 p.m. and West-Coast games at 7....I got my sports fix by 10 o'clock and I still have energy to go out and do something at night....so it's going to be a big letdown when I get back to the East....just thinking about it now, I've been on the West Coast now for 8 days and overall, this is Day 40 of the trip....crazy!

So, as the title suggests, it was nothing but frustration with travelling the whole day....before I get into anything, my advice for anyone travelling around California, spend the extra money and make sure to rent yourself a comfortable car.....I made the mistake of not going this route and I paid for it...

Took the bus from San Diego to Los Angeles....was supposed to be on the 8 a.m. bus to arrive at 11 o'clock....there were maybe 30 people in front of me when the driver says that there's no more room and that I have to wait 'til 9....I finally arrive in Los Angeles at 12:30, which only gives me 30 minutes to get to the game....I had to rely on a cab to get there which I knew was going to be costly at this point, hence why I wanted to get there a lot earlier...

You hear about LA traffic from other people, but until you experience it, you have no idea....as my dad always yells, "Hey, did you get your license out of a cereal box?" Imagine thousands trying to get to a Dodger game when you have a bunch of cereal box drivers behind the wheel of all those cars....it's utter chaos! So, about 40 dollars later....I was finally at the stadium...

The stadium is a legendary place to be and you can feel the history....I hate having to rate the stadium because it has a half of a century or so of wear and tear on them as opposed to ones that were built this season, but it's pretty tacky-looking and the outside looks pretty rundown....

The outfield gives you a beautiful view of the mountains and the fact that they packed 55 thousand into the stadium yesterday for the Dodgers/Angels game makes it the biggest attended game that I've been to so far....quickly about the rivalry, it's pretty friendly....there's some jabs going on back and forth, but it's nowhere near the hate that happens between Yankees and Red Sox fans....

Alright, so here's the new updated stadium list:

1) Petco Park - San Diego
2) Minute Maid Park - Houston
3) Camden Yards - Baltimore
4) The New K (Kaufmann Stadium) - Kansas City
5) The Ballpark in Arlington - Texas
6) PNC Park - Pittsburgh
7) Citi Field (New Mets Stadium)
8) Fenway Park - Boston
9) Yankee Stadium
10) Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
11) Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles
12) Busch Stadium - St. Louis
13) Safeco Field - Seattle
14) Turner Field - Atlanta
15) Tropicana Field - Tampa
16) Nationals Park - Washington
17) Dolphins Stadium - Miami

Probably just going to explore Disneyland and then head to the game tonight as the Angels take on the White Sox....