I'm going off the board for Games 19 and 20!

Just getting ready to head back to the ESPN Zone at Disney to watch the Champions League final between Barcelona and Manchester United....I used to really be into soccer, especially the English Premier League, 'cause I would watch on weekends with my dad....but over the last couple of years, I've just lost touch with the sport, so I don't really know the ins and outs of the different leagues anymore, so I'm looking forward to watching....

I've deemed today another organizational day.....as I wrote about 2-3 weeks ago, I've learned that when you do this kind of a trip, you need to have a day every couple of weeks or so to get a plan of what you want to do over the next couple of weeks....I love the idea of being spontaneous and doing whatever I feel like from day to day, but at the same time, you have to have a little bit of control....

I've decided that one of my new ideas to do now is to scrap going to the Athletics game tonight and try to do the Bay Area double tomorrow....there's an Athletics game at 12:30 p.m. against Seattle, followed by the Giants taking on the Braves in San Francisco at 7....so I'll be heading to Oakland tonight, the games tomorrow, then flying to Phoenix for the D-Backs game on Friday night....

As for the Angels game last night, it was the most lop-sided win on the trip so far as the White Sox were able to beat the Angels 17-3.....however, there were quite a few people who stayed the whole nine innings, but I'm assuming it was only because there was a big Memorial Day fireworks show after the game....

The stadium itself is another beautiful stadium just on the outskirts of the Anaheim community and as I said yesterday on the show, it's only a 20 minute walk from the Disney area where I'm staying....

At the main entrance, you have two massive Angel helmets to greet you, but the one thing that really chokes you up is the memorial to Nick Adenhart....for those who don't recognize the name, Nick Adenhart was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver in April, just a few hours after making his season debut for the Angels....he was only 22 years old....it's a huge reminder that life is so precious and that I'm so lucky to be doing what I'm doing right now.....

The stadium itself is nice and open and centre field offers the rocks and waterfalls, but at the end of the day, after seeing 17 other stadiums, it's hard to give me that "wow factor" and unfortunately, I didn't get any real buzz from being there....so here's the new updated list...

1) Petco Park - San Diego
2) Minute Maid Park - Houston
3) Camden Yards - Baltimore
4) The New K (Kaufmann Stadium) - Kansas City
5) The Ballpark in Arlington - Texas
6) PNC Park - Pittsburgh
7) Citi Field (New Mets Stadium)
8) Fenway Park - Boston
9) Yankee Stadium
10) Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
11) Angels Stadium - Anaheim
12) Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles
13) Busch Stadium - St. Louis
14) Safeco Field - Seattle
15) Turner Field - Atlanta
16) Tropicana Field - Tampa
17) Nationals Park - Washington
18) Dolphins Stadium - Miami

One last thing....the internet connection has been sketchy here, so I haven't been able to put up pics as fast, but I'll see what I can do when I get to San Francisco tomorrow night....