We have another Number 1!

Alright, there was more frustration with travel.....took a cab from Oakland-Alameda to the Oakland Bus Station as I needed to get to San Francisco for 7 o'clock....I got to the bus station at 3:45 and was told that the next bus would be at 4:50....a chance to get a quick bite to eat....

I got back there to wait at 4:30 and was waiting for a boarding call.....4:50 came along and I hadn't seen anyone or heard anyone call for the bus, so I just decided to walk over to get myself ready....only to see the bus driving away! There goes the hour that I could have spent doing a tiny bit of sightseeing....the next one was at 5:50....I finally got there at about 6:20, had to quickly get another cab to check in at the hotel and then take the same cab to head to the game and got there at exactly first pitch....

AT&T Park is an absolutely beautiful park and you can tell that they thought of every detail to make it as they call it "the best experience in baseball"...of course, everyone knows about McCovey's cove in right field because of the Barry Bonds chase a couple years ago.....there's also a great patio behind centre field that's adjacent to the cove as well, so you can have a bite to eat with a date with the Golden Gate bridge in the background and still watch the game on several of the TV's offered around the stadium....

There's also a great area for kids to run around during the game as well....the only negative I can think of is that it was very cold once the sun went down.....reminded me of the first game of the tour in Boston, but that was Boston in mid-April on a Monday morning.....

Also managed to see a fight right in front of me in the centre field stands.....I will say that because San Francisco is a younger city, there were a few more people out of control with their alcohol then I would have thought....but I'll show you a pic of the cops taking care of business....lol

Alright, so here's the new updated list with 20 stadiums down and 10 to go....

1) AT&T Park - San Francisco
2) Petco Park - San Diego
3) Minute Maid Park - Houston
4) Camden Yards - Baltimore
5) The New K (Kaufmann Stadium) - Kansas City
6) The Ballpark in Arlington - Texas\
7) PNC Park - Pittsburgh
8) Citi Field (New Mets Stadium)
9) Fenway Park - Boston
10) Yankee Stadium
11) Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
12) Angels Stadium - Anaheim
13) Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles
14) Busch Stadium - St. Louis
15) Safeco Field - Seattle
16) Turner Field - Atlanta
17) Tropicana Field - Tampa
18) Nationals Park - Washington
19) Oakland-Alameda Coliseum - Oakland
20) Dolphins Stadium - Miami


We'll see the 21st stadium tomorrow with the D'Backs taking on the Braves, then it's off to Denver on Saturday for a couple of days....