Question Period

Just watching the Bills/Titans game from last night that I recorded on the PVR.......so good to see football again and the Bills have been my team since I was a kid, so I was interested to see Terrell Owens in a Bills uniform for the first time.....a couple of catches on the drive.....that's as much as I could ask for.....

Yes Yes, I do realize that the CFL has been on since July 1st, but for me, I just can't get myself excited about the league....I don't care if it's Canada's game or not, I just can't get into a league that lacks any star power....the biggest problem is that anyone who shows talent is quickly on the next plane down south to make more money and prove themselves in the NFL.....

Anyways, I don't really have anything specific I want to talk about, so I'll just give you a bunch of random thoughts in question form:

- Did Patrick Kane and his cousin really beat up a cabbie over 20 cents? Did a multi-millionnaire really ask a cabbie for 20 cents back? Could the cabbie have possibly made up as ridiculous of a story as that one?
- Did Anderson Silva really knock out Forrest Griffin with a right jab as he was backing up? Has Forrest Griffin stopped running from the ring yet? Is there any doubt that Silva is the pound-for-pound king now?
- Can the Toronto media get a do-over for calling Justin Pogge "the future of the Leafs" only to see him get traded to Anaheim only a mere 8 months later?
- Has Tiger already won 70 times on the PGA Tour?
- Uh oh, are the Red Sox even going to make the playoffs? Have you checked out the standing in the American League lately?
- Why would the Blue Jays keep Alex Rios? Can you believe the White Sox actually made a claim for him?