Amazing Performances!

I know everyone has been focusing on the Stanley Cup playoffs and even a few of you found time 2 squeeze in time 4 the NFL Draft Thursday...

But just watching the NBA Playoffs today and seeing some of the incredible performances Sunday afternoon remind me why I love B-Ball so much

Do yourself a favour and watch Lebron against Chicago and D-Wade against Boston today...unreal! Another example of why they're so coveted...

Lebrons line in 36 minutes: 11-17 from the field, 6-9 from 3pt line, 9-10 from the free throw line for 37 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists

D-Wade line in 43 minutes: 16-24 from the field, 5-7 from 3pt line, 9-14 from the free throw line for 46 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists...

The biggest surprise by far is Oklahoma City in a 2-2 series tie with the Lakers as the 8 seed in the West...that wasn't supposed to happen!

Oklahoma City only won 23 games last year and were down 2-0...it was supposed to be a sweep, but as Lee Corso says, "Not so fast, my friend"

I know I won't have to do an NBA analysis on Sportscall anytime soon, but just letting you know that I can talk about it if you want.... :-)