What a trio of games!

Just getting ready to settle on my comfy couch for three big Game 6's tonight with Washington/Montreal, Buffalo/Boston and Chicago/Nashville

For Washington/Montreal, I expect 2 see a very similar game to what we saw Saturday with the Sens/Penguins or last night with Vancouver/L.A.

Look for the underdog to come out so hungry in the first half of the game only for the more talented/experienced team to come from behind...

With Buffalo/Boston, we'll see exactly what we've seen in the first 5 games...tight-checking, goalie-dominated hockey...I still like Buffalo

Even though the Sabres are behind in the series, I get the sense that the Bruins are more prone or susceptible 2 cracking under the pressure

In the late game tonight, I really don't like Nashville's chances...the way in which they lost Game 5 on Saturday had to be so demoralizing!

Having to come back in the final seconds of the third was the final wake-up call that Chicago needed...they will finally put this team away!

Oh god...how I would love to be in Montreal right now for this game...I'm not even a Habs fan, but the atmosphere seems so magical right now