Do I have to get up that early?

Watching Game 3 of Suns/Lakers...I would much rather be pounding back a couple of drinks on a patio and taking advantage of the warm weather

But a wakeup call of 5 a.m. on a holiday is on the horizon, so I'll be headed to bed right after the game...that shouldn't be allowed at all

By living downtown, I will no doubt be woken up by random drunks or police siren/fire truck or the car alarm that protects the 94 Astrowagon

The crazy part is some people actually get up at that ungodly hour for a living....how the hell do you people do that? I would lose my mind!

Rosalie and I work together so well...one of the main reasons is that we both love sleep...she loves it even more than I do...she's awesome!

You know it's bad when my own parents (who listen to every single show) say to me today, "We'll be listening...well, maybe the last hour..."

There's a small part of me that wants to come up with ridiculous statements tomorrow morning just 2 test for any ripple effect whatsoever...

But I know that at least a few of you will be around tomorrow morning (please listen....), so I'll stick to the same gameplan as I always do