They didn't just sweep them...What? Really?

So much for the talk about how a 1-2 matchup was supposed 2 offer a long and drawn-out series...another example of wackiness this postseason

This is the most evenly-played sweep I can remember...I'm trying to jog my memory to find something as close in any league..help anyone? :-)

Found a list of all 7-game series results in the history of MLB/NHL/NBA, but I stopped after 2003.... http://www.whowins.com/tables/all.html

San Jose probably won't take solace in playing the Hawks tough every game, but instead will look to the 1 thing that cost them the series...

It has to be goaltending....simply put, Antti Niemi was better than Evgeni Nabokov and his play allowed the Hawks to steal a couple of games

I can be proud in being 1 of the few that didn't stick with the easy formula and join everyone else in saying Niemi would be their downfall!

My thoughts throughout were that the Hawks would be successful as long as they avoided the engrained idea of going defensive in the playoffs

Games that were 4-2/5-3 and so on would be perfect for Chicago and that stellar goaltending from Niemi in any game would be considered bonus

Hmm, lookie here....Chicago won 2 of 4 games in this series by 4-2 scorelines and the other 2 wins came from stellar performances from Niemi

What is this pain that I feel in my upper back? Must be the strain from bending my arm in an unnatural way to pat myself on the back so much