I wanna play with my LEGO again...

If you read the blog, you know that entries have twitter-like comments followed by several entertaining videos at the bottom without comment

But there are the rare videos that require comment because they are just so funny...I just hope I'm not talking this clip up way too much...

Seeing the U.S./England match highlights in LEGO form will no doubt be the highlight of my day...is that sad? It has to be, but I don't care

Maybe I'm suffering from exhaustion or I just happened 2 see this at the absolute right time, but I was crying and laughing at the same time

I know it takes a long time 2 put something like that together, but I've gotta be able to see that way more often...that's just brilliant...

It also makes me bring up feelings of jealousy I would have for kids that had every single piece of LEGO on the market thanks to the parents

I got to play with the same 100 pieces of LEGO over and over again, while that kid was playing with his LEGO construction set or racing car!

And there's another video there too of Kevin James and Adam Sandler being funny or looking stupid...depends on how you look at things... :-)